- Is there any age restriction?
- Many concerts allow “Elementary School Students or Older” to enter the hall. Please confirm the information on your event as some events grant the admittance to everybody and some events only grant entry to children 4 or older. A fee-charging nursery service (for babies/children being 0 or older) is also available. See “Nursery Service”
- Is there any dress code?
- There is no dress code unless noted for an event specially. It is advised that you bring a jacket or something similar as it might get cold in the hall. A blanket rental service is also available.
- Can I use my credit card to purchase tickets?
- You can use your credit card on MUZA Web Ticket and at the box office. However, credit cards issued overseas may not be accepted. Please contact the organizer to find out if your card can be used for same-day tickets.
- If I am late for the concert, is it all right for me to enter the hall during the performance?
- You are not allowed to enter once the performance has started because your footsteps would echo in the hall. Our staff will guide you to your seat at intermission or another break.
- A person accompanying me will not make it in time for the concert. Is it OK to leave his/her ticket with your staff?
- Yes. We will keep his/her ticket at the reception desk located near the entrance of the hall. Please talk to a staff for assistance.
HOME / FAQ